Vanliga frågor Sök Medlemslista Användargrupper Profil Bli medlem Logga in  

Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden
Welcome 2 my nightmare - kommande plattan

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Album
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
Dada

Registreringsdatum: 05 juni 2006

InläggPostat: mån apr 26, 2010 13:24    Rubrik: Welcome 2 my nightmare - kommande plattan Svara med citat

Any plans for a new album?

"Ten songs are written already. It’s going to be called The Night Shift. The concept is, it’s a really dark radio show where I’m the disc jockey, and every song I play will be by a different fictitious band. At some point, you’ll realize this disc jockey is a little bit more than that. And I’m sure there will be some kind of a twist ending. "

Senast ändrad av Dada den fre okt 22, 2010 9:51, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Today Mueller
Forumboss

InläggPostat: ons maj 26, 2010 1:04    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Blabbermouth skrev:
Alice Cooper has begun work on a new album, to be produced by Bob Ezrin as part of a new joint venture with Bigger Picture Group.

Ezrin has a rich history of hugely successful collaborations with Alice, including such groundbreaking albums as "Billion Dollar Babies", "Welcome To My Nightmare", "School's Out" and "Love It To Death" and has, in the past, been described by Alice as "our George Martin."

Ezrin is a partner in Bigger Picture Group, a Nashville-based company that has been instrumental in contributing to the success of numerous artists, including country music sensation ZAC BROWN BAND. He remarked, "I am delighted to be back in business with Alice Cooper and Shep Gordon's Alive Enterprises and our whole company is over the moon about this collaboration. This is not a record deal but rather a partnership that involves virtually all aspects of Alice's ever-expanding universe. And it's a reunion with the first artist I ever produced and the first great manager I ever worked with. I couldn't be happier."

Bigger Picture will contribute to strategy, staging, special products, theatrical projects as well as the production, promotion and distribution of future Alice Cooper releases. The company will utilize its distribution agreement with Warner Music Group when the new Alice Cooper album, projected for release early next year, and other recorded product launches. A tour themed to tie in with the album, the concept of which is being kept under wraps for the moment, is being planned in support of the release.

Ezrin's career has seen him work with some of the most enduring names in music including PINK FLOYD, KISS, PETER GABRIEL, JANE'S ADDICTION, LOU REED, DEFTONES and scores of others but traces its earliest successes to his association with Alice Cooper, the band and the man.

Alice Cooper remarked, "It feels great to be working with Bob again and the entire Bigger Picture team have been tremendously supportive. Lightning has struck more than once in the past with Bob's involvement so we feel great that we're onto something really electrifying now that we're together again. The album we're crafting is, in some ways, a 'shriekquel' to what's gone before and there's no better guy to oversee things than Bob."

Shep Gordon, whose Alive Enterprises has managed Alice Cooper since his professional debut called the deal with Bigger Picture "a paradigm for the modern music business." He commented, "We're working with Bob not just on a brilliant new Alice Cooper album but in building upon the great strides Alice's career has taken recently." He cited "Nights With Alice Cooper", the internationally syndicated daily radio show that Alice hosts over a network syndicated through United Stations, the "Gruesome Twosome" tour that has seen Alice Cooper and acolyte Rob Zombie share bills throughout North America as well as an upcoming Alice Cooper arena tour. He also noted that "The Coop" would be headlining a string of festival dates this summer in France, Germany, Belgium, the U.K., and Scandinavia. "Awareness and appreciation for Alice is at an all-time high these days," he remarked. "Bigger Picture is getting in not on the ground floor but as the elevator is zooming to the top and they're efforts will, doubtless make this a much faster ride."

In a recent interview with TorontoSun.com, Alice Cooper was asked if there are any plans for a new album. Alice replied, "Ten songs are written already. It's going to be called 'The Night Shift'. The concept is, it's a really dark radio show where I'm the disc jockey, and every song I play will be by a different fictitious band. At some point, you'll realize this disc jockey is a little bit more than that. And I'm sure there will be some kind of a twist ending."

Bob Ezrin tillbaka alltså? Ska försöka hålla någorlunda låga förväntningar på plattan efter senaste besvikelsen, men förväntningarna höjdes lite omedvetet nu när denne man kommer vara inblandad. Happy Alice
Dada

InläggPostat: fre okt 22, 2010 9:50    Rubrik: Svara med citat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97HSRSPVZBo

Lite info om kommande albumet.. Kul att originalsättningen lirar!
Forumboss

InläggPostat: fre okt 22, 2010 10:30    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Dada skrev:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97HSRSPVZBo

Lite info om kommande albumet.. Kul att originalsättningen lirar!

Ska bli sjukt intressant att se vilka som kommer vara med i övrigt, han hypar ju det som fan! Happy Alice
Illern
Desperado

Registreringsdatum: 11 juni 2006

InläggPostat: fre nov 12, 2010 16:09    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Skulle den inte komma till hösten? Här i Lkpg är det i alla fall vinter när som helst så nu får den komma ut. Jag är ju nyfiken Smile
Picaro Ecole
Desperado

Registreringsdatum: 10 juni 2006

InläggPostat: sön jan 09, 2011 20:12    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Hoppas verkligen på detta album . Vore himla nice om det blir som det låter iaf. Very Happy
That was sixty times my size
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Skicka e-post Besök användarens hemsida MSN Messenger
Dada

InläggPostat: fre feb 25, 2011 20:00    Rubrik: Svara med citat

http://www.rocknytt.se/index.php/nyheter/2/475
Desperado

InläggPostat: mån feb 28, 2011 19:19    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Dada skrev:
http://www.rocknytt.se/index.php/nyheter/2/475

Tack för länken! Hoppas väldigt mycket på denna platta. Vore roligt med nån slags ny aha-känsla när skivan kommer. Saknar att bli glatt överraskad. Very Happy
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Skicka e-post Besök användarens hemsida MSN Messenger
Today Mueller
Forumboss

InläggPostat: mån maj 16, 2011 7:52    Rubrik: Svara med citat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_20BdwbX4

Ny låt!
Picaro Ecole
Desperado

InläggPostat: mån maj 16, 2011 19:46    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Very Happy Tackar!
Till överst på sidan
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Album Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet

Original World of Warcraft™ Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft™ is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.